We seem to have a tendency to hurry through life, as if we have to get to an imaginary goal line in record time.
As kids, many of us can’t wait to grow up! We see all the adults around us doing things that are supposedly for “adults only”, and being the curious and adventurous types that we are, we naturally want to know why we aren’t allowed to participate in those activities too.
Our intense curiosity leads to a desire to grow up more quickly, and some of us even manage to succeed in doing so-called “adult things” before our hearts, minds, bodies, and souls are ready.
But then what happens?
Well, it seems that we often end up feeling disappointment because we created a sense of anticipation for the amazing experience we would have when we were finally allowed to do what we wanted to do—only to discover that the actual experience fell far short of our hyped-up expectation.
And then, as if that is not enough of a burden to put upon ourselves, we then go into if-only mode:
- If only I hadn’t grown up so fast;
- If only I’d given myself time to enjoy my life as it was happening;
- If only I could go back and try again;
- If only I <fill-in-the-blank>…
Well, no matter how this idea resonates with you, you can stop the process at any time! And that’s what the Soul Talk Guys share in this webinar. You can learn to:
- Recognize when you are rushing through your life.
- Slow yourself down enough to notice whether there really is a good reason for hurrying, or if you’re just doing it out of habit, or out of some desire to fulfill an unconscious expectation.
- Decide on an appropriate course of action based on your discovery.
- Enjoy the process, no matter how fast or slow you decide to go.
If you want to be able to fully enjoy your life in every moment, then you owe it to yourself to watch the video…and please remember to leave a comment below.