Freedom from Attachment…What does that REALLY Mean?
Have you noticed that we humans seem to like to achieve things? Sure you have! In fact, being human, you probably like to achieve things yourself, right? Well, achieving things is certainly a wonderful thing for us to do, but have you ever noticed that the desire to achieve things can sometimes get in the way of actually doing the achieving?
Well, that’s exactly what this week’s webinar is all about. Tommy & David are going to examine and discuss the issue of attachment—specifically, attachment to a particular outcome—from the perspective of how it can hold you back.
You may not have noticed this before, but when you obsess about the outcome you are trying to achieve, then a number of things tend to happen:
- you stop enjoying the process;
- you begin to experience resentment—and probably anger as well;
- the outcome you are trying to achieve is probably not up to the standard you know you can reach;
- your life seems outside your control.
This can lead to an unpleasant cycle in which you become convinced that,
No matter what I do it’ll never be good enough, so why bother starting another project?
This week, Tommy & David are going to help you to:
- recognize this cycle as soon as it starts;
- unwind the story that feeds the cycle;
- stop the cycle in its tracks;
- reconnect to the joy of achieving—without the stickiness of needing to achieve a particular outcome.
Please watch the video—and remember to leave a comment at the bottom of this page.