What makes a good friendship? Should we expect anything from it? What kind of friend are you?
Friendship. This is an important topic, and no doubt you consider friendship to be one of the most important things in your life. We all value friendships in life, and friendship takes on many forms. Friends support each other in many different ways, and it’s easy for us to take our friends for granted, don’t you think? In fact, for some people, it may not even be clear who your friends really are until the going gets rough for you.
In this week’s episode, we discuss the topic of friendship from a variety of angles. Some of the questions we examine are:
- What constitutes a “good” friendship?
- What kind of friend are you?
- What kind of friend do you want to be?
- What is reasonable to expect from a friendship?
- What happens when expectations are not met?
- When is a friendship over?
And as always, we follow the conversation wherever it goes, so be prepared for some surprises and some interesting turns! After you watch the video, please remember to leave a comment—your feedback literally feeds us!