Hard. Unemotional. Tough. Rational. Stoic. Rugged. Macho.
These are the kinds of attributes that were long associated with men, and which seemed to be demanded by society. To some extent, the world may have for a number of years actually needed men with these kinds of qualities. To some extent, these qualities may have actually served a beneficial purpose. But looking at the world today, it’s hard to imagine what possible purpose they serve now.
David & Tommy believe that the era of the macho man has come to an end. Welcome to the era of
The Heart-Empowered Man!
What exactly is a heart-empowered man anyway? To some of the members of the old guard, it might seem that such men are weak or feeble-minded or fearful or any of a host of other diminutives, but the Soul Talk Guys believe differently, and they’ve invited three very powerful, purposeful, self-reliant—and fully heart-empowered—men to bring their brand of compassionate authenticity to this week’s show.
Come join this episode and meet:
- Chris Kyle—a prominent leader and teacher in the ManKind Project, as well as a dynamic coach and founder of the Ascendant Company.
- Jewel Love—a dedicated Marriage and Family Therapist, counselor and teacher who focuses on promoting and supporting responsible fatherhood.
- Kevin McLeod—a brilliant writer, poet and hip-hop artist who blends his wisdom and enlightened teaching with his art in some amazing ways.
If you are curious about what it means to be a real man, then you won’t want to miss this show! Tommy is away on vacation for this episode, but David is present to host these men and moderate a discussion in which you learn several keys to being a responsible, magnificent man:
- Knowing who you really are.
- Uncovering and living your purpose.
- Acknowledging, understanding and empowering the archetypal energies that are always available to you.
- Keeping a clear focus on your vision for the kind of world you want to create—for yourself AND for your loved ones.
And ladies, a special invitation to you: Invite the men in your life to watch this video with you! You won’t regret it.